HEAVY RECOVERY VEHICLE (HRV) 20 TON
Heavy Recovery Vehicle (HRV) 20 Ton is a customized and specialized vehicle for recovering and transporting wrecked and stranded vehicles such as heavy trucks, buses and etc. This vehicle is manufactured, fabricated and mounted on Scania P420 6X4 truck (or equivalent chassis). The Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) of this HRV is about 34 ton.
Features at a glance:
- HRV covered three main heavy duty activities; recovering, hoisting and also towing.
- This vehicle equipped together with complete accessories such as telescopic boom, main boom and hydraulic system for the boom, anchor leg and other related equipment that needs to carry out these main activities.
- Its capability on lift towing job is up to 7 until 20 ton depending on the situation.
- This vehicle also equipped with all the necessary recovery tools for a minor site work repairing jobs.
- HRV has been extensively tested and accepted by the Malaysian Police (PDRM) and currently in service since December 2010.